It's the 9th year for this fun, information-packed weekend at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
Of course, there is plenty of shopping, but also cooking demonstrations, runway fashion shows and informative lectures.
I'll be giving away five pairs of tickets -- you can be a winner! Here's how to enter:
"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice will be making her first visit to Savannah. Let's give her a warm, Southern welcome by suggesting the best restaurants for her to dine in while visiting.
Post your suggestions to savannahfoodie.com Facebook page -- I'll draw from the posts, notify you via Facebook -- and you can pick up tickets at "will call" in the trade center.
You can learn more about the show by visiting the website, and here are the Top 10 reason promoters suggest for getting the most out of the weekend:
1. Dish with Teresa Giudice. Table flipping Real Housewives of New Jersey and Celebrity Apprentice hopeful Teresa Giudice is bringing some Jersey sass and sharing behind-the-scenes secrets on Sunday, February 19. As a New York Times best-selling author, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is emerging as a burgeoning businesswoman through her irresistible Italian-based cookbooks and forthcoming business ventures. Initially launched into the spotlight through her participation on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," Teresa has delivered high ratings for the series in which she stars with her friends and family – and “frenemies”.
2. Star Studded Cooking Stage. Top Chefs-in-training won’t want to miss visiting the Cooking Stage to learn from the best in the biz. The culinary line-up includes Next Food Network Star’s Orchid Paulmeier, Celebrity Chef Charles Mattocks (as seen on The Dr. Oz Show), Chef Warren Caterson (Table for Two), Chef Joe Randall and more.
3. Doctors in the House. Adding to the slate of special guests are two high profile medical experts. Dr. Jennifer Berman, urologist and pioneer in the field of female urology and sexual medicine, who co-founded the Female Sexual Medicine Center at the University of California, Los Angeles, and serves as director of female urology and sexual medicine at the Rodeo Drive Women’s Health Center in Beverly Hills. She’ll be answering questions on the Fashion & Entertainment Stage at 1:00pm on Saturday. In addition, Dr. Sherry, featured on the VH1 series Braxton Family Values, will share her expertise. She is a licensed clinical psychologist, media personality, motivational speaker, and author of the sensational book The Single Married Woman. Her work has encompassed everyone from celebrities in the entertainment, news, and sports arena to the individual on the street corner.
4. Balance Your Life Pavilion. The popular morning television show, The Balancing Act on Lifetime Television will come to life with a large “show within the show” pavilion including features on fashion, beauty, health, family and all aspects of a woman’s life. Stop by the pavilion to enjoy entertainment at the Balance Your Life Stage, share secrets on how you balance your busy life with the show’s hosts on camera, and stroll through exhibits for valuable information and giveaways.
5. Project Runway. Throughout the show, the Fashion and Entertainment Stage hosts runway shows showcasing the latest fashion trends for winter and spring 2012. Guests can pick out their fave looks, then check out the show floor to find them – with many unique boutiques offering clothes and accessories for $25 or less.
6. Fun and Games. The price of admission at the show includes several chances for guests to go home a winner. Join the team from Y 107 daily at the Balance Your Life Stage to play Pick Your Purse Bingo. Winners get the choice of three mystery bags provided by Tanger Outlets including Saks, Vince Camuto, and DKNY. Good detectives will also be on the hunt for one of 93 goodies hidden around the show by E93. Thirty-one gifts will be hidden prior to the start of each show day.
7. Ride and Drive. Guests thinking about a new set of wheels will want to make a pit stop at the Chevy Ride and Drive, located in parking lot adjacent to the show entrance. Chevrolet will bring their hottest vehicles including the Camaro Convertible, Cruze Eco, Equinox and more. Anyone who takes them for a spin gets a free $10 Starbucks gift card.
8. Pampering and Makeovers. What would a perfect girl’s day out be without a little pampering? Throughout the show, guests can indulge in massages, manicures, haircuts, blow outs and more. Show guests can find the newest fragrances and makeup palettes for Spring in the Belk Pavilion.
9. Hot Hunks on a Mission. Help raise money for the Southeastern Firefighters Burn Foundation by supporting the Southside Fire Department when they take to the runway for the popular firefighter fashion show.
10. Park and Ride. A new feature of the show is a special shuttle running from the offsite parking on weekends courtesy of Old Savannah Tours.
Show hours are Friday 10 a.m.–8 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.–5 p.m. Admission is $9 at the door, $5 for children 6–12 years old and free for children under 6 years of age. Readmission tickets are $5. Advanced discount tickets can be purchased at area Kroger stores for $7 each. For group discount tickets and more information, call (800) 849-0248 or visit www.SouthernWomensShow.com. Show sponsors are Memorial University Medical Center, Chevrolet, Savannah Morning News, Kroger and WTOC 11.